Tours by eight-passenger van
Two van tour options will be available this season: the full tour, which visits all of the art center’s sculptures and lasts approximately 2.5 hours, and the half tour, which visits a pre-selected route and number of sculptures and lasts approximately 75 minutes. The van will stop at each sculpture. All sculptures are visible from the van; however, guests are welcome to walk to the sculptures to stretch their legs, snap photos and take a closer look. Van tours are $10.00 per person and free for everyone 21 and under, all tours require reservations.
Please keep in mind:
- Pets are not permitted at Tippet Rise.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your tour’s scheduled departure time.
- Distances from the van to the sculptures require a walk of up to 100 yards on unpaved terrain. Please wear footwear suitable for walking.
- The weather can change quickly at Tippet Rise. Please dress for the outdoors and please consider wearing sun protection.
- Please bring water or a water bottle, which you can fill in the Visitor Center. You are welcome to bring snacks. For more information, including a packing list, please see the FAQs section of our Visit page.